Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hello,
I have created a form and have a column named "Date Item is Needed" which is a date type column. However, the requestor needs to allow at least 10 days from the actual day. Is there a way to always black out those 10 first days?
Thanks!
The best way would be to have a separate column in your sheet that adds 10 days to the submitted column. Then in the rest of your solution, just reference the new column.
There is no way to restrict those dates within the form. You wold have to look into a 3rd party form such as Google Forms (easy to use and integrates into SS very easily) or use help text on the form along with an automated Update Request to instruct the submitter to select a date within the appropriate range.
Can you send someone in your company view only access to a smartsheet sheet who does not have a smartsheet license? I need to send a coworker view only access to a comms plan I created in smartsheet.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…