Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I created a Portal/Dashboards with forms on them for employees to collect data. If they do not have edit rights to the underlying sheet, can they still add via the form?
Also, is there a way to catch a duplicate entry?
Hi Gina,
Yes, they can add thru a form without being shared or having editing rights to the sheet. You can add a formula to the sheet that would indicate when there is a duplicate value.
Would that work?
Hope that helps!
Have a fantastic day!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
Can you send someone in your company view only access to a smartsheet sheet who does not have a smartsheet license? I need to send a coworker view only access to a comms plan I created in smartsheet.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…