Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi,
I understand how to create forms but I don't know how to view the data within the form. I assume this is the easy bit but I just can't find it.
Any help much appreciated
Not sure I follow!
Do you want to see the submitted forms?
Can you describe your process in more detail?
Hope that helps!
Have a fantastic day!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
Yes - I want to see the submitted forms but don't know where to find them.
Alright, I think I know what happened.
Forms submit to your sheet, normally they post at the bottom. Smartsheet looks for the lowest activated row in the sheet then posts directly below that. If you scroll down, you will find your submissions. What most likely happened is a row got activated towards the bottom of your sheet and the program is now posting with a large gap. Delete the entire rows in the gap to fix.
They would be located in the top of the sheet or after the last row (with information) in the sheet where the form is located.
Make sense?
Many thanks
feel really dumb now. knew it would be easy.
Happy to help!
Easy to miss!
Can you send someone in your company view only access to a smartsheet sheet who does not have a smartsheet license? I need to send a coworker view only access to a comms plan I created in smartsheet.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…