Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Is there a way to take a graph that was created in Excel and import it into a Smartsheet? I can do it via a dashboard but I would like to have it directly on the sheet with the data.
You have two choices. You can embed an image of the graph as an image file in the drid sheet or add a link to the live Graph in Excel. better seen in a dashboard i would have thought?
hope that helps
RichardR
Smarter Business Processes.com
The image file in a cell does not automatically update if the data changes though does it?
It doesn't automatically update. I have a picture of the graph in it at the moment. This is for a presentation to the Board of Directors so it shouldn't be changing.
I was hoping to get it into the sheet so that we could view it there but it changes the formatting of the sheet unless I make it it's own column which just looks silly.
That's what I was afraid of.
How do we imbed an Excel Pareto chart into a smartsheet dashboard
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…