Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hello all,
Our group is switching from our current set up tracking and submitting to smartsheet. Is there anyway to edit the automated message when people go to the form? E.g. "Please discontinue use and.."
I'm not sure I follow. Are you wanting to basically send out a form, gather submissions for a while, then "deactivate" the form?
Hi Richard,
A possible workaround could be to let the form be active but remove all fields and only keep the Form title and description. You could add a message or/and link there to inform the users.
Would that work?
Hope that helps!
Have a fantastic day!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
Can you send someone in your company view only access to a smartsheet sheet who does not have a smartsheet license? I need to send a coworker view only access to a comms plan I created in smartsheet.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…