Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi, relatively new user here - I am wondering if there is a way to make a drop down option limited? Like for appointments or meetings?
example: Choose a time slot - but only ones that have not yet been chosen will display?
Any help is appreciated!
Unfortunately that is not currently an option in Smartsheet Forms. Feel free to submit a Product Enhancement Request though.
In the meantime, you may want to look at Google Forms. They do have conditional selections within forms and merges very easily with Smartsheet.
When I duplicate a form, Heading fields are dropped from the conditional logic in the copy. In the original, a dropdown's "then show the following fields" list includes two Headings. In the duplicate, the condition and the other fields carry over, but the Headings are missing. Screenshots of both are attached. Has anyone…
Can you send someone in your company view only access to a smartsheet sheet who does not have a smartsheet license? I need to send a coworker view only access to a comms plan I created in smartsheet.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…