Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Has anyone else ran into this issue? I have two separate accounts, and I started getting this same error on every form submission for both. This must have started two or three weeks ago.
Hi,
I've seen a few reports of the same issue so there seems to be a problem at the moment.
If you haven’t already, I would recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team. Smartsheet Support Team
Hope that helps!
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
Oh my!
On reading this I thought I'd go and test my forms too - it appears that the forms have changed and the date picker is registering any date as MM/DD/YYYY format; irrespective of the personal settings on the users machine.
When the data from the form is submitted the date is incorrectly formatted in the sheet. If you use the date picker in the sheet then it stores the date as per the regional preferences in your personal settings.
Oh - this isn't good. I will be raising this with Smartsheet immediately. Thank you for spotting this and pointing it out.
Kind regards
Debbie
I have had a initial response from Smartsheet:
"I've just confirmed this was a behavior from a bug last month that was initially resolved. It's possible it's resurfaced and I've reported this to our team(have found other relevant cases coming in).Currently we are awaiting a response from our Escalations team, and there is no current ETA on a fix. Thank you for your report and documentation!Your case has been added to our list of effected users who've reported the issue. Once we have a solution in place, we'll reach out to advise you, and we appreciate your patience while we work to resolve the issue. "
I'll keep you updated...
There was an update on another post from the Smartsheet Community manager saying that they have run an update and the forms are all working again now in the regional settings against the users personal settings.
I can confirm that my forms are now working again - so hopefully your issue has also been fixed.
(Fingers crossed!)
When I duplicate a form, Heading fields are dropped from the conditional logic in the copy. In the original, a dropdown's "then show the following fields" list includes two Headings. In the duplicate, the condition and the other fields carry over, but the Headings are missing. Screenshots of both are attached. Has anyone…
Can you send someone in your company view only access to a smartsheet sheet who does not have a smartsheet license? I need to send a coworker view only access to a comms plan I created in smartsheet.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…