Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi,
I am having an issue with being able to upload attachments to Smartsheet. (Both admin and team members)
Any suggestions as to what is wrong with the system?
Kind regards,
Kyle
Hi Kyle,
What's the problem?
Also, if you haven’t already, I would recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team. Smartsheet Support Team
I hope that helps!
Have a fantastic day!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
Whenever we try and attach files, they either start uploading then disappear, or complete uploading then also disappear.
With regards to the support team, I am still waiting for them to get back to me after emailing them on the 26 Sept 2019. (Today - 3 Oct 2019) They also said I should visit Smartsheet community while they address my issue.
Ok.
Strange! Have you tried logging out/in again?
Can you share a screenshot or a short video of how it looks?
What kind of file is it?
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.