Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Colleague attachments keep opening up twice automatically. She is not a new user and this just started happening to her only.
Is there a setting somewhere? Anyone know why?
Hello Ron,
This is likely related to a known issue that our team is currently investigating; I'm unable to provide a time-frame for how long a resolution could take, but I'll be in touch once we have any updates for you.
Thanks,
Genevieve
Also having the same issue. I use SS in Firefox mostly. I edited my options in the browser to "Always Ask" on how to open downloaded files which is helping. I also think I only have the issue with pdfs.
I also have the same issue. I'm using Chrome. It doesn't happen for other colleagues I've checked with, lucky me.
John
Hi Genevieve
This is also happening to me. It is not happening on any of my teammates log-in. It has been happening for quite a few weeks now. Is there any solution yet to stop this occurring.
Tracey
I have the same issue
Hi, I have the same problem with double oping attachments on Microsoft Edge browser. Any way to stop this happening?
Damian
I've also got a single user having this issue in both Chrome and Edge, has anyone found a solution?
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.