Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Can I integrate a sheet with my bank (Lloyds) to automatically download new statement lines every 30 mins or so. I have to login to my bank and copy the data across all the time and would like to automate it if possible.
Hi Tom,
It mainly depends on your bank. Is it possible to access the data from the bank through an API or similar?
Hope that helps!
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
Thanks for your response Andree. I new to this. What is an API, and how can I tell if they have one?
Happy to help!
They do have an API but I don't know what's possible with it. Do you have any option to email the transactions on a regular basis instead?
More info about the API: https://developer.lloydsbank.com/opendata-v2.2#get-personal-current-accounts-2.2
I hope that helps!
It would be helpful to have a getting started with AI and Smartsheet and walk through some simple use cases.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community