Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi, my boss would like to create a form that would be sent to an employee when they make an error. The employee would review the document and then need to sign it. Like a Doc Sign document/form. Is that possible or does anyone have a work around suggestion.
Thank you Raelyn
https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/digital-signature
We didn't go through all of this.We analyzed the need for a signature, and what a signature is, and decided that typing their own name, or even checking a box with the text "I have read, understand, and agree to..." or something similar qualifies as a signature for us (only in smartsheet). We also force a log-on for these forms so the Log-On used to submit and the time/date are recorded.
Thank you for the quick reply and the link to other conversations about it. I am going to provide your solution and the doc sign coluti0on to my boss.
Thanks again
When I duplicate a form, Heading fields are dropped from the conditional logic in the copy. In the original, a dropdown's "then show the following fields" list includes two Headings. In the duplicate, the condition and the other fields carry over, but the Headings are missing. Screenshots of both are attached. Has anyone…
Can you send someone in your company view only access to a smartsheet sheet who does not have a smartsheet license? I need to send a coworker view only access to a comms plan I created in smartsheet.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…