Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I have a report that is displayed on several dashboards with links to a form. Up until recently, maybe a week ago, these links worked. Now, I get a page not found error, even though the address is correct. Has anyone else ran into this before?
Hi Devan,
Is it the web browser error message or is it from Smartsheet? Can you paste the exact message here in the post?
If you haven’t already, I would recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team. Smartsheet Support Team
I hope that helps!
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
Hi Andree,
I am getting an error stating the site can't be reached. I have attached a picture for reference. I have reached out to the support team with no response yet. I have links in the same report to other sheets and those links work properly, it's only the form links that give me this error. The forms work fine if I click the link from the source sheet and not through the report. These were all working fine a week ago!
That is strange!
Have you heard back from the support?
I'd be happy to take a look!
Can you maybe share it with me? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)
I just invited you to a workspace I created just for you. If you visit the dashboard, I have a form link at the top of the page.
Thanks!
I'll take a look and get back to you!
Glad we got it working!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Andrée
Hello, When attempting to create a pie chart using sheet summary, the option is no longer there. Is there a work around? Unable to select Sheet Summary.
When I duplicate a form, Heading fields are dropped from the conditional logic in the copy. In the original, a dropdown's "then show the following fields" list includes two Headings. In the duplicate, the condition and the other fields carry over, but the Headings are missing. Screenshots of both are attached. Has anyone…
Can you send someone in your company view only access to a smartsheet sheet who does not have a smartsheet license? I need to send a coworker view only access to a comms plan I created in smartsheet.