Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hello,
To proof I have to first upload a file, but what if the file had already been attached to the row; is there a way that an attached file can be automatically moved into proofing.
Thanks
Hi,
Unfortunately, it's not possible at the moment, but it's an excellent idea!
Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment.
I hope that helps!
Have a fantastic day!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
I definitely need this function. Otherwise it is just as tedious as manually emailing people.
Hi Christi,
Not sure I follow!
Why would it be as tedious as email?
Have a fantastic weekend & Happy Holidays!
Hi @Andrée Starå
Is this feature in the works?
This is indeed needed. The file is already attached to the row. Why would I need to upload it to proof.
@JAlston200 You can now convert an attached file to proof but not the other way around; meaning that after you're done proofing it, it stays there. To move it, convert it, back into the Attachments section you would have to download it first and then upload it into the Attachments section.
Thank you
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.