Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Good Morning,
I have the need to report on a master sheet when a reminder is set on another sheet. I want to be able to modify the value of a cell if a reminder is set and then I can link up that value into the master sheet.
Thanks
Juan
Hi Juan,
Unfortunately, it's not possible at the moment to do it automatically, but it's an excellent idea!
Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment to have your vote added
As a possible workaround, you could add a checkbox or similar that the users would check if they set a reminder.
Would that work?
I hope that helps!
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
✅Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!
Thanks Andree for your help. I will definitely submit the enhancement request for this.
As for the workaround, yes I can add the checkbox but I wanted to avoid adding another step for users to fill in.
There is potential for them to either forget to check the box when the reminder is created or unchecked it once it has been done.
Thanks Again!!
Excellent!
Happy to help!
I'll get back to the post if I have any other ideas!
✅Remember! Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!
Good Morning @Andrée Starå and Happy new year.
Just following up on this thread.
Has there been any new ideas to address this?
So I already have an automation set up to create a row on a destination sheet if the customer's name matches a certain criteria. When it creates this row on the destination sheet it also adds the attached document that is added to the parent sheet. What we are needing to happen is - later there is additional attachments…
I am adding a stacked chart onto my dashboard. I want the horizontal axis to display Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, etc. and the bar chart above it to show the total Not Started. Every time I try this chart it sorts the rows out of order. I think it sorts alphabetically because it puts Christmas Week and New Year's week as the…
During a session with Smartsheets, the agent accidentally deactivated the wrong account. I freaked out and purchased the annual license by hitting the "upgrade" button. Smartsheets took my $685, but I still can't use my sheets. I can see them all, just can't access them. How do I reactivate them? TIA