Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
This is an easy way to keep track of your invoices
Hi Thai,
Thanks for sharing!
Yes, that is an excellent use-case.
In some of my client solutions, we are using the Proofing feature instead because you can point out specific things on the invoice or other type of document.
I hope that helps!
Be safe and have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
✅Did my post help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!
Thai, I'm hoping to help save my wife's job with something similar to this using smartsheets. It's been almost 2 years since I've used SS but getting back into it for her sake.
I'm wondering if this Invoice Tracking sheet is something you could blank out or leave a few practice fake example entries and share to or invite me to? I hate to waste time recreating perfectly round wheels. lol
Hi - Is this template still available?
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…
has anyon encountered the below issue when opening the worksheets. for a user that has an active business license Form Name: Ajax FormAction: fa_getLicensing ServerStatus: False ServerStatusText: Critical Exception errorCode: 48