Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I want to send a form as a regular update request but need to include the row level comments. However I can't see how to attach comments when using the form builder.
Hi @Phil Wightman
Unfortunately, it's not possible to include comments in a form because it's not connected to a specific row.
The best option would probably be the standard update request feature.
Make sense?
I hope that helps!
Be safe and have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
✅Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!
Thanks @Andrée Starå
I noticed that the update function allows comments due to the row association. Does that mean I'd have to set one up for every row as they all require a monthly update? I need to include the comments as they are being uses as a record of previous months updates (history).
@Phil Wightman
Happy to help!
No, fortunately, you can set up a recurring Update Request Workflow instead.
More info.
Would that work?
Hello, When attempting to create a pie chart using sheet summary, the option is no longer there. Is there a work around? Unable to select Sheet Summary.
Smartsheet does not currently support publishing a calendar view from a report (portfolio report) directly to Outlook. The iCal publishing feature is only available for individual sheets, not reports. For my use case, I have many project plans and would like to surface tollgate review dates in a single Outlook calendar…
When I duplicate a form, Heading fields are dropped from the conditional logic in the copy. In the original, a dropdown's "then show the following fields" list includes two Headings. In the duplicate, the condition and the other fields carry over, but the Headings are missing. Screenshots of both are attached. Has anyone…