Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Haven't seen this topic brought up in a minute, so thought I would bring it back up.
Dynamic dropdowns in forms would be huge for us.
I am trying to average the "Days Shipped Delta" column from another sheet, based on (2) criteria from columns in that same sheet. (FY & Month) I am using the formula below but it returns #DIVIDE BY ZERO. =AVG(COLLECT({Days to Ship Delta}, {FY}, "FY26", {Month}, "01-January"))
I'm building executive reports to show which projects are active by quarter. I have start and end dates for each project to show the active date range. The output I'm looking for is a report showing what was active last quarter. Another report showing what is active this quarter. And what will be active next quarter.…
Hello, I have automations enabled in several spreadsheets where, whenever any value is entered in a specific column, the entire row should be copied to another spreadsheet. The automation is configured so that the row is copied whenever the automation is triggered. However, I identified several cases that were properly…