Hello,

I have been trying to find a work around for an issue I am having on sheet we use. We are currently using a sheet for employees to submit when they check out and check in equipment via a form. We were using the auto created date column to run reports on what equipment were checked out vs.

About 3 weeks ago I began being unable to copy and paste multiple rows between sheets in smartsheet. I have about 12 rows with several columns that match columns in a separate sheet. I am trying to copy rows from one sheet manually using CMD+C and CMD+V (I am on a mac) and paste them into the new

Hello, 

The original "View permissions on individual columns & rows" was posted in 2016. The end result appears to have been you could not set permissions for individual columns & rows on a sheet but the request was being noted as a possible enhancement. Has there been any movement on this? I

Hi,

I am trying to deploy a reimbursement system for my office.

Once a person submits a form via smartsheet, I need to have a PDF pre-filled with all of the info including the ones that will be linked to other cells. 

Once the PDF is prefilled, I will need it to go thru DocuSign for signature. Once

I have a report that shows the output of staff within a department. It shows all the publications and events they are working on. I am looking to build the report so that it does not show duplicates of the same type of output by the same person. 

For example,

Staff member A is running 10 roadshow