Hello,

I am looking for a way to "connect" two Smartsheets that track a variety of projects (one for 2019, one for 2020). Curious to see if anyone has done this, recognizing that some work may extend into the next year, and if there are any lessons learned / pro-tips in creating and maintaining

I have an issue where the current formula feeds into the report correctly and displays on the dashboard widget however, I have now been asked to change the formula to be date specific. I need to have this display by our fiscal year (July 1, 2018-June 30, 2019). Pro-desk gave me the formula to copy

Hello All,

I'm trying to create a cell formula that will highlight a task expired if any of its sub tasks are expired.

For example if a parent task has any child tasks with due dates earlier than the one of the parent it should be marked as expired.

Is there a formula available for this?

I'm new to smartsheets and am not an excel expert, but I've been building some sheets and workflows and have a question about more advanced capabilities of the program. 

I'm hoping there's a way to automatically track inventory usage based on information input into a separate smartsheet form?  I

We are trying to rollup multiple project sheets that have tied in metrics. The gantt view is not allowing us to have the dependency arrows on our rollup. Do you have any suggestions how to create this? We have multiple tasks on our project sheets that have dependencies but our phases do not. I tried