The system shows a message "Unable to create cross-sheet references because this sheet already contains the maximum number of different cross sheet references" .  How many references we can do?  I am using a sheet that has information of 13 sheets combine. (like a summary sheet).  I like the summary

I just got back from the Engage Conference (which was AWESOME) and I decided to make my team work for some of the swag I brought back for them (including the LAIRD Water bottle).    

I thought it would be fun to have a Smartsheet Quiz....   Trivia or How would you? type questions..

I'd love your

Hi

The drop-down multi select is very nice and useful.  I started to use it yesterday, but I need to use the formula =countif(range, criterion). 

I want to count how many times a value is repeated in a range that has multi values. I use the formula countif and only count one time a repeated value

So I'm setting up a smart sheet so that I have a holiday break for Christmas and Thanksgiving.  My problem I'm having is that when I go to start one task after the next, it'll start a task and carry it through the holiday break then complete it after the break.  Is there a way to set it so that if a