API & Developers

Archives for May 2021

Discussion List

• Add Row via API + iOS Shortcuts
    In API & Developers
    Just figured out how to use cURL api post to add a row of information via iOS Siri voice command. Pretty excited.
    44 1
    44 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Pull data from Excel into a blank sheet
    In API & Developers
    Hi everyone, I am trying to pull data from an Excel document into a blank canvas smartsheet. I have tried using power automate to do this however i cant see any triggers/actions that would give me the ability to do this. is this achievable…
    Accepted
    28 1
    Accepted Answer 28 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Gantt View data for sheet via api
    In API & Developers
    I am trying to get data for a sheet which is repesented in the Gantt View. Since the ganttview already shows all the milestones and tasks that are under the milestones, getting that data would reduce our calculation by a huge chunk. any id…
    Answered - Pending Review
    38 3
    Answered - Pending Review 38 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Giving access to Smartsheet outside my organization and blocking to only one IP address or website
    In API & Developers
    Hi All, I am trying to integrate my smartsheet with an web based API. That web based PAI will submit a form with basic details and after submit new row will be added to my Smartsheet. We are configuring Smartsheet with security token in A…
    107 1
    Answered - Pending Review 107 views 1 comment Most recent by Krissia B API & Developers
  • Automation Fields
    In API & Developers
    Is there a list of which fields can be updated in an automation via the API? Because neither version of the API documentation has it listed. What fields in the object can actually be adjusted?
    56 5
    Answered - Pending Review 56 views 5 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • We are integrating smartsheet with API. There is a requirement to submit a video in API
    In API & Developers
    Hello team, We are integrating smartsheet with API. There is a requirement to submit a video in API and that video come to API as attachment. After submission of each API form with video we should see all videos in smartsheet. Thanks in …
    84 5
    Answered - Pending Review 84 views 5 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Locating Unique ID of Folder
    In API & Developers
    Hi, I am trying to create some flows using Power automate nothing to complex however i am having trouble locating the " unique ID of the folder" as shown in the screenshot below. Can anybody advise me of where i would locate this…
    Accepted
    27 1
    Accepted Answer 27 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome API & Developers
  • Looking for Smartsheet API developer
    In API & Developers
    Can someone help me figure out a good place to find someone who will help me with the Smartsheet API to be able to push and pull data into/from other systems? Thank you!
    55 3
    Answered - Pending Review 55 views 3 comments Most recent by International Renewals API & Developers
  • New Baseline Feature
    In API & Developers
    Hello, I would like to know if the API has been updated to support the baseline feature. Im not able to find in it how we can create, reset or delete a baseline via API. If there is any reference in the documentation, can you help me to f…
    27 3
    Answered - Pending Review 27 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers