API & Developers

Archives for May 2021

Discussion List

• How to add a new row along with an attachment using Smart Sheet API
    In API & Developers
    Hello, We are trying to a build an integration between an internal tool and smartsheet. As part of this exercise, we will be downloading data from the internal tool and create entries/rows to Smartsheet. Some of these can have attachments.…
    Unanswered
    10 0
    Question 10 views 0 comments Started by Sharmila API & Developers
  • Is there a way to populate a dropdown list from another sheet?
    In API & Developers
    I have a list of employees that change frequently in Sheet 1. I have a dropdown for employee in Sheet 2. Is there any way to populate the dropdown in Sheet 2 with the list from Sheet 1? Example: Sheet 2 has a column named Employee. Sheet 1…
    Answered - Pending Review
    19 2
    Answered - Pending Review 19 views 2 comments Most recent by Justin Mauzy API & Developers
  • "Generate Documents" to "Generate Dashboards"
    In API & Developers
    I'd like to use a Dashboard template to render a specific row in a sheet (via RowID or unique URL or other) and use a single Dashboard as the "view". "Generate Documents" prompts relevant data mapping but I want to vie…
    17 1
    Answered - Pending Review 17 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P API & Developers
  • Are you a Smartsheet Developer and would you like some work?
    In API & Developers
    I work for a company who need a someone to assist with developing an operations and project management system in Smartsheet and then provide ongoing support. Flexible hours, anywhere in the world, good for students. How can I find such …
    9 1
    9 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers
  • API Response time
    In API & Developers
    How long should we wait for a response from the API. When we update a row, it takes 10 to 15 seconds. But sometime we never get a response even after 10 minutes. I would like to set a maximum time and then retry the row update.
    Accepted
    14 1
    Accepted Answer 14 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P API & Developers
  • import Smartsheet into IronPython 2.7
    In API & Developers
    We use the version 2.7 of Iron Python in our current Dynamo for Revit, I would like to know if anyone has successfully loaded the smartsheet module to it, I have tried and when I do the import I get "AttributeError: 'module' object ha…
    19 1
    Answered - Pending Review 19 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P API & Developers