Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons

Archives for August 2019

Discussion List

• Filters for Smartsheet Documents
    In Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
    Hi all, I am looking to add filters for Smartsheet documents. I am relatively new with Smartsheet and have been tasked with creating some documents and reports. We are attempting to model one of our documents after the picture attached (t…
    44 1
    44 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Calendar App multiple sheets
    In the key features for Calendar App, it says "Create a Master Calendar - Combine multiple sheets into one master calendar."  I can't figure out how to pull from multiple sheets.  I currently have 1 sheet that has all our project…
    354 5
    354 views 5 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Export row data to Powerpoint or Google Slides
    Hey Team, I'm hoping there's a way that I can export row data to a slide presentation (pptx or Slides) similar to the way I can export row data to Google Docs.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Ideally each row would export to a different sl…
    356 1
    356 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • SharePoint 2010 IFrame Help
    I have a SharePoint 2010 page that I am using a Content Editor WebPart with the IFrame code embeded in it.  I can get the IFRame code for the SmartSheet to work outside of the SharePoint page, but on the SharePoint page it gives me a big b…
    51 1
    51 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • DataMesh & Gantt Charts
    I am working on a project that we are trying to DataMesh two individual Gantt schedules into one new worksheet together. I've not DataMeshed too much, but is this possible? I use a formula of "Row # + Site #" as my unique identif…
    21 1
    21 views 1 comment Most recent by IanN Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Pivot App - Transfer of Ownership
    I was wondering what would cause the, "Error! Target user doesn't have sufficient sheet/report access.", error when trying to Transfer Ownership of a Pivot Sheet, from one License to another? I own both Licenses, and they are als…
    95 1
    95 views 1 comment Most recent by Alejandra Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Data Uploader Filtering
    Hi All, Just a quick question regards the filtering in Data Uploader. I'd like to look at everything incoming from the report I pull for the last 30 days. Having already mapped the columns, I'm just wondering what would the correct formul…
    390 6
    390 views 6 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • SFDC Connector - Snapshot Then Track
    I know... the title sounds weird.  I'll try to explain.  I have a Workflow set up with the SFDC Connector. It's currently tracking all opportunities entered by the sales reps within a specified period of time that are staged as [OPEN].  My…
    32 1
    32 views 1 comment Most recent by Nathan Lloyd Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • SMARTSHEET MERGE, HIDE SPECIFIC COLUMNS
    I built a Fund Allocation Request form that makes people produce PDF for printing at the end of the process.  To be able to produce the PDF, I use Smartsheet Merge.  But I ran into an issue of confidentiality.  Since the form is a finance …
    36 5
    36 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Resourcing is looking at SCC template gantts
    Firstly, yes - I know the Control Center sheets are not "templates" but I would want resourcing to be able to filter out the workspace or at least the folder used to spin up SCC projects. Since I pre-load "assembly time&quo…
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by IanN Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons