Pivot App - Transfer of Ownership

I was wondering what would cause the, "Error! Target user doesn't have sufficient sheet/report access.", error when trying to Transfer Ownership of a Pivot Sheet, from one License to another? I own both Licenses, and they are also Business Licenses. I have previously made 20 or so transfers, but I am having trouble with these last 3. I read that the underlying sheet has to be owned by the person you're transferring the Pivot Sheet to, *At least that is what I gathered from the one sentence response from another Discussion on this Forum*, and this is the case currently. The transferring license owns the Pivot Sheets, the receiving license owns the SmartSheet Sheet, that is associated with/used to create the Pivot Sheet. So I'm unsure what the issue is exactly, as this worked for 20 other transfers in the exact same manor.

Please help!

Comments

• Alejandra
    Alejandra Employee

Hi Walter,

Is the person who you're attempting to transfer ownership to also shared to the pivot table sheet as an Admin? If not, you'll want to make sure that the person who you’ll be transferring the pivot sheet to has Admin-level sharing access to the following:

• The source sheet or report for the pivot table
    • The pivot table sheet

If you're still unable to complete the transfer, please continue to work with our Support team on this.

For more information on the transferring ownership of a pivot sheet, see: https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/2476736-get-started-pivot