Formulas and Functions

Archives for July 2020

Discussion List

• Yielding blank cells
    In Formulas and Functions
    Hello, I'm using health circles to indicate progress. However, I want the circles (green, red, yellow, and gray) to show active stages in the process (complete, incomplete, in progress, on hold, respectively). I want phases that are not y…
    Answered - Pending Review
    11 2
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 2 comments Most recent by Esperanza Zagal Formulas and Functions
  • Help with a SUMIF formula and a reconciliation spreadsheet
    I am trying to build a reconciliation spreadsheet that compares two sets of data. Pictured below: The first set of data with the "QBO SKU" is pulling the information correctly using the below formula: =SUMIFS({QBO – shipment h…
    Accepted
    21 9
    Accepted Answer 21 views 9 comments Most recent by Genevieve P Formulas and Functions
  • Count IF for fixed dates
    I am trying to do a simple CountIF, where the 'if' is whether an Expiration Date field is between a certain range, for example for if Expiration Date in in = January 2020, I would want to count any expiries between 1/1/2020 and 1/31/2020..…
    1 1
    Answered - Pending Review 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Sean Morgan Formulas and Functions
  • #INVALID REF for Widget
    Hi Community. I'm hoping someone can help me out. I created a task tracking sheet. A general rule is that our reporting month is always two month behind today. In my sheet summary I have a formula using index match, which works perfectly t…
    11 7
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 7 comments Most recent by Jamie Wisegerber Formulas and Functions
  • Counting Parents for a Specific Year
    Our organization receives requests for work and some of these requests may have multiple actions that need to be completed. I have the additional action(s) indented under the first action (request) to try and display that this one request …
    Accepted
    11 3
    Accepted Answer 11 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions
  • Get a distinct set of values from an existing column without changing order.
    Hello, I am trying to get list of values that has each value only once. Below I have my JOB NUMBER column and I am trying to create an automatically updating column that we will call DISTINCT NUMBER that lists each number once. The catch…
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by SoS | Dan Palenchar Formulas and Functions
  • Multiple "OR" for single formula?
    I have about 14 single choice options in a column that if chosen, lead to a specific Harvey ball status. I've used multiple "Or" entries, and I wonder what I'm leaving out, as it's coming back unparceable. Here's the formula: …
    Accepted
    31 8
    Accepted Answer 31 views 8 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions
  • Symbols Question
    Hello, I'm receiving an "Unparseable" error on the below. I have a column where I selected symbols to display different statuses. I selected the colored circles where it is Green, Yellow, Red and Grey. Is this issue because I did…
    11 5
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 5 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions
  • I was wondering what I would need to do to make this formula return the accurate number?
    At the moment, I have a formula that is not actually doing what I need it to do. Basically what I have is an inventory sheet and when folks remove from the inventory I need it to look at the cost of that item from the cost column in that s…
    21 3
    Answered - Pending Review 21 views 3 comments Most recent by Deanna Vandermeer Formulas and Functions
  • Formula "Project is not complete and due day is passed"
    Hi everybody, could you help me with a formula please: The Idea is if the Status of the project is not "Complete" and due day is passed (it's more then TODAY), i need the red symbol in the column. In other cases, i need nothing. …
    Accepted
    21 3
    Accepted Answer 21 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions