Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Custom Template

Meny Hoffman
Meny Hoffman ✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Hello,

I'm looking for a SmartSheet expert to build out a custom Project & People KPI report template, I know what I want to the end result to looks like but I would rather work with someone that I can share my vision and they can use their expertise to make it happen.

Let me know if you would like to have a conversation to get more information about it.

Comments

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Meny,

This sounds like something we can help you with.

I work with Richard Rymill at Smarter Business Processes. He is in the UK and I am currently in Florida. Richard offers a free 1 hour consult.

You can contact him here:

richardr@smarterbusinessprocesses.com

We look forward to hearing from you.

Craig

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Meny

good to hear from you it has been over two years since we last worked together and very happy to help you with this requirement.

Almost certainly Craig is the best person to help with this and we have some interesting dashboard solutions we can show you to help you choose the best for you. 

Speak later this week. 

RichardR

Smarter Business Processes. 

• Hello Craig and Richard, 

Could you share some pictures of your KPI dashboards to tease the community?

(I have been a bit frustrated by Sights but assume it could deliver more)

wink Regards,

Charles

This discussion has been closed.