Report not bringing in Sheet Start and End Dates

Options

I have a report that includes multiple sheets with project start and end dates, as well as duration, status, comments, etc. I added a new sheet to the report, and for whatever reason, the start and end dates are not showing, which also causes the Gantt view to be blank. All the other columns were brought in except those. This sheet is the exact same format as the existing sheets in the report.

I've tried removing the sheet from the report, adding it back in. I've tried creating a new report and adding the sheet in, still the same issue.

Can anyone suggest a fix?

Best Answer

• Mike TV
    Mike TV ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Eden Build

When this happens, it's usually because the column is named the same thing but it's of a different column type. To figure this out, go back to the report sheet and the column choice settings. Find the project start/end dates and hover your mouse over them. If they all have the same formatting, it will say "Found on x# sheets:" and it will list the number and name of the sheets. If you see another instance of the Project Start/End date columns with different formatting type, that will be them. You'll need to change that sheet's formatting for those 2 columns to be the same as the rest of them.

Answers

• Mike TV
    Mike TV ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Eden Build

When this happens, it's usually because the column is named the same thing but it's of a different column type. To figure this out, go back to the report sheet and the column choice settings. Find the project start/end dates and hover your mouse over them. If they all have the same formatting, it will say "Found on x# sheets:" and it will list the number and name of the sheets. If you see another instance of the Project Start/End date columns with different formatting type, that will be them. You'll need to change that sheet's formatting for those 2 columns to be the same as the rest of them.

• Eden Build
    Options

Thanks Mike, there was a naming mismatch that I should have caught!