Chart series position and size

Hi SmartSheet since many years ago we asked as customers a simple solution to adjust the size of the series in the chart and most of all the position in the bar charts. It is really annoying see the number that correspond to one series in other position where it doesn't belong. Sorry but you release many enhancements but something simple cannot be solved and this from a long time ago. Dashboard as this it is better not to show because create more confusion than answers.

I suggest to hear your customers more than release what you consider is good for the program. At the end we are the final users.

Tags:

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Raul Cabrera There was an old method for submitting product enhancement requests that involved a form. If users were only posting here in the Community and not submitting the forms, then Smartsheet would not know their customers actually wanted this feature. For example... The Dev team probably won't see this post especially since it is posted as a question and not a discussion.

There is now a new way of submitting product enhancement requests that allows users to vote on exiting requests, submit new ones, and see the status of the request on the roadmap.

Feel free to search through the submitted ideas. If you find one that fits, add your vote. If you don't, then submit it yourself so others can add their votes.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

• @Paul Newcome thanks for answer this post. i submitted product enhancements many time since 2 or 3 years ago and nothing change since then, that's why i decide to post it here. Thanks for the link to other method to ask prod enh.