COUNTIFS- Sheet Summary

Options
Smarty
Smarty ✭✭✭
edited 02/10/23 in Formulas and Functions

I had several Sheet Summaries entered and pulling in to a dashboard. Not sure what happened, but they are all non functioning. I am having a total brain lapse on how I accomplished the summaries below.

I had a summary formula to COUNT the total "ASA's" expiring each month. I can't even remember if I used the Month and Year columns I entered (=Month/=Year} or if I accomplished the summary by month with a different formula. Any help is appreciated as I am getting no where with my efforts!

d

Answers

• Debbie Sawyer
    Debbie Sawyer ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you want to reach out to me on email I'd be happy to Zoom with you and see if we can establish the formulas again.

Debbie.sawyer@smarterbusinessprocesses.com

Kind regards

Debbie

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Smarty,

Here is a formula to count the rows containing the year 2023. You can copy this, and replace the year for each of the countif formulas you're trying to recreate.

=COUNTIF(Year:Year, 2023)

Hope this helps!

BRgds,

-Ray

• Smarty
    Smarty ✭✭✭
    Options

@Ray Lindstrom @Debbie Sawyer Thank you both for replying. This was such a beginner question (and I am not a beginner), but came across something I had not encountered before. One of the cells in the "ASA Exp Date" date formatted column had a non-date entry, way, way down in the column. When the formula was hitting this cell, resulted in an error. I was about to pull my hair out, but finally figured it out. Thank you again for replying.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!