Summing values

Folks,

I am looking for some help here. I am trying to calculate a value when the following conditions are met:

If Billable = "Yes" AND Sprint = "Sprint 01" THEN SUM VALUE(Cell different sheet)/SUM ESTIMATES (this sheet where above conditions are true)*ESTIMATES value this row

I have played around with multiple different variations but feel like I am going around in circles.

=IF(Billable@row="Yes", ((IF Sprint@row, "Sprint 01", ......

The following calculation works but I don't want to have to hardcode the bold fields but to sum the values here if the two conditions above are true.

=SUM({Sysco Costs Range 2} / SUM(Estimate2, Estimate3, Estimate10, Estimate11, Estimate12, Estimate13, Estimate14, Estimate15) * Estimate2)

All help gratefully appreciated.

Tags:

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Are you able to provide some screenshots for context?

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

• Thanks Paul,

Following is really the area I am having issues with. I am trying to get a straightforward multiple IF statement working first before I add it to my more complex formula. Help with this would be a starting point to getting rest of the formula working.

• Nick Korna
    Nick Korna ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @GerryOwens,

For your above formula, it would be this:

=IF(AND(Sprint@row = "Sprint 01", Billable@row = "Yes"), "1", "2")

If you're using numeric values rather than subbing text in for "1" & "2", the quotation marks can be removed.

I'm not sure about the ranges mentioned in your original post - do you have any more details on those (redact any sensitive data as required)?