Why is the column not shaded like the others?

Options

Hello,

I am making a survey template to send forms(surveys) to others and will autofill responses in the sheet. I have formulas in that columns all are working perfectly but I cannot figure out why this column is not shaded like the others. It has a column formula and is locked like the others. Any ideas?

Column in question is (Converted) Overall 1

Best Answer

• Kelly P.
    Kelly P. ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Alane

It looks like your column colors are set manually, so you could simply change the color of that column by selecting the column, going to the Background Color icon in the top menu, and changing the color. Alternatively, if you're using conditional formatting, then perhaps your rules need adjusting.

Hope this helps!

Answers

• Kelly P.
    Kelly P. ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Alane

It looks like your column colors are set manually, so you could simply change the color of that column by selecting the column, going to the Background Color icon in the top menu, and changing the color. Alternatively, if you're using conditional formatting, then perhaps your rules need adjusting.

Hope this helps!

• Alane
    Alane ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you Kelly - I did end up deleting the conditional formatting and changed the cell to grey. It still looked different but I ended up deleting the sheet and starting over new and now it is fine.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!