Callback URL in Smarsheet

Options

Hello,

I need to integrate smartsheet into other software, please let me know how I can find the URL. I tried to use inbound utility workflow URL but it is not working.

Tags:

Answers

• Lucas Rayala
    Lucas Rayala ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Amy Gan, you aren't referring to the sheet's URL, are you? That's the sheet object "permalink".

Smartsheet - Official API and SDK Documentation (redoc.ly)

• Amy Gan
    Amy Gan ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Lucas,

I am actually looking for a Smartsheet webhook URL that I could be able to trigger from third party App and integration information into smartsheet. The current workflow URL I get from bridge imbound webhook is not a valid Webhook URL.

• JSanita
    JSanita ✭✭✭✭
    edited 03/30/23
    Options

I'm trying to do something similar. I have been tinkering with PowerBI and I'm trying to get a column in PowerBI that would contain a link. I've tested, in PowerBI, creating a custom column using the RowID from the properties of the row (in my Smartsheet). It worked like a charm. Problem is, I got the RowID manually. Is there a way to "get" the RowID upon importing/connecting/transforming data in PowerBI?

@Lucas Rayala I saw the link you posted for the "permalink" for a sheet. Since i'm only tinkering, i don't know enough about how to appropriately apply something like this! Can you help?