Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Dashboard Integration with PowerPoint

I'd like to be able to integrate directly from my SmartSheet dashboard to PowerPoint. Once my reports and graphs are created, they should automatically update my executive PowerPoint deck.

17 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Meredith06, I second this request. Ideally, I'd like data entered on a smartsheet intake form to be autopopulated in a set Powerpoint template.

• We would really benefit from this feature too. I'm need to create executive ppt based project data in smartsheet.

• My company is a Microsoft shop, and while we've had success getting the "working" level of our workforce to utilize Smartsheet, our executive suite still relies heavily on Powerpoint for updates. We need an easy and even automated way to export dashboards to Powerpoint.

• Michelle Choate 2
    Michelle Choate 2 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

This came up for us today as we have several sheets and dashboards that are being screenshot and used in PPT presentations, but that does not give the live data that we need. We have tried to embed web pages as well from published sheets and even this does not work well with PPT. I would love to see further integration done with PPT other than just the Timeline add on.