My time-based automated workflow is not emailing contacts
I created sheet and added 3 columns:
- Date Last Inspection
- Inspection Cycle (dropdown: Annual, Bi-Annual, Monthly)
- Contact Email (inspections)
I setup an Automation "Notify Contact Inspection is Due (Annual)"
- Trigger 365 days after a date on 'Date Last Inspection'
- Condition 'Inspection Cycle' is one of: Annual
- Alert someone: Send to contacts in a cell" Contact Email (Inspections)
When I back-date the Date column for 365 days ago and save, it doesn't email the contact.
Note: My Notifications under personal setting is checked to include my changes & Automation settings is 'Unrestricted'