Introducing the 2023 Core Product Certification Exam + Community Badges

Options

Comments

• Sherry Fox
    Sherry Fox ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I just got the Core App Skills badge on Friday, and soon will be taking my Certifications. Do BOTH badges appear on my profile? I was notified from Credly on the badge (Core App), however, it is beneficial to have it show on my Smartsheet Community Profile as well.

Sherry Fox

Project Analyst | Core Quality Services (QMS Transformation)

Medtronic

EAP | Mobilizer | Automagician | Superstar | Community Champion

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherryfox/

• Greg_Lea
    Options

Hi @Arsineh I passed my core product certification exam on July 28. The badge is in Credly but it is not showing in my profile yet. Do you know when I can expect to see it? Thank you

• Lauren Dominique
    Lauren Dominique ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Arsineh - I received both my Core Product Certification and Project Management Certification but do not have either badge posted to my community profile here. Is there something I need to do to get that to load?

If this comment helped you, please help me and help others by using the buttons below if you found it 💡 Insightful or ❤️ Awesome!

• Maxwell Griffith
    Maxwell Griffith Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Lauren Dominique I just awarded you the 2023 Core Product Certification! Currently there is no Project Management Certification badge. Keep an eye out on our badge dashboard if and when the certification gets added as a badge to our platform. Secondly, if there are any active badges at the moment within this badge dashboard please feel free to request them!

Tag me if you ever have any questions regarding badges.

Cheers,

Maxwell from the Smartsheet Community Team

• ro.fei
    ro.fei ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello! I'm wondering if I have to apply to have this badge display? I took the test & got certified at ENGAGE about a month ago but it's still not showing up on my profile.

• Arsineh
    Arsineh Employee Admin
    Options

Hello, Product Certification badges become immediately available through Credly once you pass the exam. However it can take approximately a month for the badge to appear on your Community profiles as this is done on a monthly cadence.

No action is needed on your end as the badge will be automatically applied but again, it can take some time. Thanks for the patience and understanding.

The next batch of badges should go out by Nov 1st.

@ro.fei @Greg_Lea

• ro.fei
    ro.fei ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Arsineh Thank you, that will be perfect for the Community badge. However, I never received an email or anything like that about the Credly badge for my Core Product certification. Could that have something to do with the fact that I got certified in person at ENGAGE?

• Arsineh
    Arsineh Employee Admin
    Options

Thanks for the detail @ro.fei I've reached out to our certification team to investigate.

• cbredehoeft
    cbredehoeft ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Arsineh I completed the Core certification Exam about one month ago, how long does it take for the badge to appear on my profile?

• Arsineh
    Arsineh Employee Admin
    Options

@cbredehoeft Congratulations! It can take up to a month for the badge to appear on your profile. Our team is looking into this for you and you should have it soon.

• cbredehoeft
    cbredehoeft ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Salèha El D.
    Salèha El D. ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Very excited to have successfully received my Core Product Certified badge today!

It is great to be able to review all the questions/answers to see the shortfalls, and understand the mistakes.

I have to say, this is a rather enjoyable learning journey.

They call me ''the Smartsheet Geek'' in the office, I rather like that.

Salèha El D.

Talks about #Smartsheet #productivity, #eventindustry, and #informationtechnology

➖Continuous improvement – for me, an ongoing desire to enhance processes, and increase productivity ➖

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Congratulations @Salèha El D. 🎉🎉

"The Smartsheet Geek" sounds awesome 😎 I love that you're enjoying the learning journey, and that everyone in the office recognizes your expertise as well!

• che.rabajante
    che.rabajante ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Smartsheet Community!

Is the Smartsheet Project Management Certified Badge already available? I haven't come across it in the Smartsheet Community Badges.

Thanks,

che

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hello @che.rabajante,

We don't have one right now, but we'll always announce it when we add a new badge! In the meantime, you can keep an eye on the Badges Dashboard to keep up with the current ones, and any new additions. 😄