30+ individual source sheet management

Answers

• Hello,

Has anybody found solve for this? I have a similar issue. We have 30+ individual sourced sheets (which equivalent to each program we are working on), but no admin for the master sheet that can manually any new sheets that are created, so trying to figure out

1. how to get all individuals sheets to link to 1 master
    2. create a metric dashboard from that master sheet to determine how many programs are being worked on at one point of time, manage timeline, and adoption vs. development ratio.
    3. when new sheets (programs) are created, is there a way for the new sheet to automatically link to the master?

Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated?

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Katrina_27 It sounds to me like you have an ideal use case for the add-on Control Center. Without it, you would need to leverage the API (or some other similar 3rd party app) or maintain everything manually.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

You MAY be able to pull most of the metrics you need though by creating a row report and using grouping and summary fields within the report, but that depends on exactly what metrics you are anting to pull and how you want them displayed.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com