Dynamic reports - adding in a single sheet

I have an interesting problem. We have a dynamic report (called "Cap App Approvals") that pulls in a task list for each of our provisioned projects. The purpose of the Cap App Approvals report is to have an agenda for a meeting with Executives. However, we have some items to add to the agenda that are outside of the task list. We've set up a separate sheet (called "Cap App Renewals") with the same columns, etc, as the task on the task list so it displays correctly. At this time we manually add the Cap App Renewals sheet as a source sheet on the Cap App Approvals report, but every time we make a change to the report and save it, the Cap App Renewal sheet disappears from the source sheet list. Is there a way we can add this as a permanent source sheet to the dynamic report? Thank you!

Answers

• markkrebs
    markkrebs ✭✭✭✭✭✭

save all the sheets in their own workspace and have the report look across all sheets in the workspace(s). any new sheets added to the workspace(s) are automatically picked up by the report

• A&W Admin
    A&W Admin ✭✭✭

Thanks for the suggestion. We have a complex set of templates, so I don't think saving them into a separate workspace is going to work in this instance. I was wondering if there was some way that I could add it into Control Centre, but I don't think that is possible....