Sometime Sequential number is not showing, I am using data shuttle.

Hello everyone,

I am using a Smartsheet form to process bulk orders, I am using an Excel template to fill in the bulk order details in the bulk order sheet and then using a data shuttle to transfer the information to the order summary sheet. 

I am experiencing issues with the order numbers not always appearing in the order summary sheet.

Once bulk order form submits then excel file upload in bulk order sheet and here, I have one column “Order number” 

here order number generated sequentially. For example, order number is 1049, and in the excel template have 3 orders.

In Order summary sheet – here I have one column “Order number”, in this column I am getting reference from “bulk order” sheet and order number is generating like, order number is 1049 into the bulk order sheet for it I am using this formula:

=IFERROR(JOIN(COLLECT({order #}, {date only}, DATEONLY(Created@row), {Time Check}, <=[Time Check]@row, {Time Check}, >=[Time check 2]@row)), "")

This screenshot of Order summary sheet.

This screenshot of bulk order sheet.

and 3 order in the excel template, so here order number is generating like 1049-1, 1049-2, and 1049-3.

It is working properly and now I am not doing any new entry, but sometimes I got issue like

1.    when I am open the Order summary sheet that time, I didn’t found order number. 12002 order number is updated by Individual form entry. It is working proper.

I have to manually refresh the bulk order sheet to get the order numbers to appear in the order summary sheet.

What could be causing this issue and how can I resolve it?

Note: Time zone of sheet owner and my time zone is different. when sheet owner’s time zone is US time, at that time my time is IST.

Thanks in advance.

Answers