Combining Multiple IF AND Statements

Options

Hello,

I am trying to combine the 3 statements into one. They all work independently however, I am missing something when I try to combine them. These each check a checkbox if the statement is true. Help Please!

=IF(AND([Trans date falls w/in Black-out Period]@row = 1, [Covered Person?]@row = "Yes"), 1, 0)

=IF(AND([Covered Person?]@row = "Yes", [Trans date falls w/in Black-out Period]@row = 0, [Are you in possession of material NP info?]@row = "Yes",[Restricted Transactions?]@row = "Yes"), 1, 0)

=IF(AND([Covered Person?]@row = "Yes", [Trans date falls w/in Black-out Period]@row = 0, [Are you in possession of material NP info?]@row = "No", [Have you conducted an opp trans w/ 6mons?]@row = "Yes"), 1, 0)

Best Answers

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @BBIrr41

Is your scenario if any of these are true, then check the box?

=IF(OR(AND([Trans date falls w/in Black-out Period]@row = 1, [Covered Person?]@row = "Yes"),AND([Covered Person?]@row = "Yes", [Trans date falls w/in Black-out Period]@row = 0, [Are you in possession of material NP info?]@row = "Yes",[Restricted Transactions?]@row = "Yes"),AND([Covered Person?]@row = "Yes", [Trans date falls w/in Black-out Period]@row = 0, [Are you in possession of material NP info?]@row = "No", [Have you conducted an opp trans w/ 6mons?]@row = "Yes")),1)

Does this work for you?

Kelly

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Glad it worked. I’m always happy to hear someone picked up something they weren’t sure of before.

Answers

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @BBIrr41

Is your scenario if any of these are true, then check the box?

=IF(OR(AND([Trans date falls w/in Black-out Period]@row = 1, [Covered Person?]@row = "Yes"),AND([Covered Person?]@row = "Yes", [Trans date falls w/in Black-out Period]@row = 0, [Are you in possession of material NP info?]@row = "Yes",[Restricted Transactions?]@row = "Yes"),AND([Covered Person?]@row = "Yes", [Trans date falls w/in Black-out Period]@row = 0, [Are you in possession of material NP info?]@row = "No", [Have you conducted an opp trans w/ 6mons?]@row = "Yes")),1)

Does this work for you?

Kelly

• BBIrr41
    BBIrr41 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Kelly Moore !

To my rescue again! Yes if true, to check the box. This worked perfectly AND showed me what I was missing from my independent attempt.

Thank you!!

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Glad it worked. I’m always happy to hear someone picked up something they weren’t sure of before.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!