Questions about Bridge from a potential newbie
We are considering upgrading to Advance, and I have questions about Bridge capabilities:
- Our project blueprint includes multiple reports that pull entries from master logs based on the job number. This means that our admins have to add the job number to every single new report filter when they set up a project. Can Bridge automatically update report filters?
- Has anyone used Bridge to improve performance of cross-sheet references? We have some very complex sheets that sometimes error out, even if we haven't exceeded the established reference limits. I know this is a broad question, but I'm curious if anyone has a use case where they used Bridge to help solve problems like this.
- Can you use Bridge to automatically update embedded forms on dashboards? Let's say I want to embed a project-specific form each time I create a new project in SCC. SCC creates a new copy of the source sheet, and unique url for the sheet's form. Could Bridge update the embed code that displays the form on the project's dashboard?
- Can you update auto-update dropdowns across all sheets created using a blueprint? If I want to add something to a dropdown on all sheets we've created in a blueprint, I have to run a global update manually, or have set up a Data Shuttle workflow to every single sheet.
- What are you favorite Bridge solutions?
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.