Dashboard Metrics for KPIs

Liz_Snavely
Liz_Snavely ✭✭
edited 05/01/23 in Smartsheet Basics

Calling all metric and dashboard masters -

I want to display several sets of metrics, each set will have two numbers that allow us to compare performance of a legacy application to a new applications. I was hoping for something more exciting than just showing a bar chart. Any ideas?

One idea I've been considering is calculating the improvement number and putting it in a circle that shows a colored boarder that depicts the amount of improvement. The challenge is that stakeholders always like to see the raw data. They would look at something like in the graphic and specifically ask what the legacy and new numbers are.

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

There is no chart type like that. You could use a donut or pie chart though to get a similar comparison. But it sounds to me like that would be about the "fanciest" I would go if they are going to want to look at the raw data anyway.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com