Large data not saving

Hi all,

I am creating a grid sheet to house information that's currently in an excel file. I have set up my Smartsheet grid sheets based on the needs from the excel file. Which at present includes 2200 rows and 66 columns of data. Too easily and most efficiently add the data to Smartsheet I exported a template created my excel sheet and then imported it back in.

I allowed for the full processing which took longer than normal because it was a large data dump and I've ensured I saved it a few times before I closed.

No matter what I do I can't seem to get it to save if I leave the sheet and come back into it it is a blank slate.

I have even tried to log out and back in and no luck. I don’t know what else to do. 

Jacque Smith

Project Controls, MSR-FSR

Answers

• HeatherD.
    HeatherD. Moderator

Hi @jacquedale !

Troubleshooting issues like this are best routed to our Support team, as they will be able to do in-depth investigation into the issue. You can open a ticket with our Support team by going to https://help.smartsheet.com/contact.

Or, if your account has purchased phone support, you can call in to our 24/7 Support line for immediate troubleshooting help. Here's how to find that number, if you're eligible:

Phone support is limited to specific plan types and offerings. To see if your plan includes phone support, open the Smartsheet Application, and click Account Plan Info(In bottom-left corner)

If you are eligible for phone support, you'll see the phone numbers listed at the bottom of the Account Administration window. (Click on Call 24/7 Support)

Best,

Heather