Is there anyone on the millwork shop side that can collaborate with me on how they use Smartsheet'?

Options

We are a millwork shop that uses Smartsheet for all of our projects. I want to see best practices on how to use Smartsheets to our advantage. As of right now we have a "sheet" that works as our production schedule but it just seems like a big sheet with lots of data. Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Julie Fortney
    Julie Fortney Overachievers
    Options

Hi @Erik Martinez

My previous position was with a machine shop, and I often think back to how different things would have been had we known about Smartsheet. Our "production schedule" was a wall of drawing sets with handwritten part numbers and quantities on a check sheet. It was terrible.

I've been using Smartsheet to help manage low-voltage equipment installation projects for the past 6 years, and as a Smartsheet partner I have helped other companies develop solutions in a wide variety of industries.

I am always up for talking about Smartsheet, so feel free to connect with me via LinkedIn. If you would like SWC to help you build your solution, we could discuss that possibility, but we also enjoy just connecting with other users and sharing best practices.

www.linkedin.com/in/julie-fortney-pmp-lssblackbelt