Pivot Add-on for Smartsheet

Anyone using the Pivot Add-on for Smartsheet. Wondering:

1. If you use it to build a report/cube for your master sheet can you query it to get summary information rather than build a whole lot of summary fields to reference in dashboard widgets.
  2. Is there a dashboard widget for a report created in Pivot to show the actual report (like showing the grid view of data) but now maybe you could use all the filtering capabilities of Pivottable report.
  3. Is it licensed per user?
  4. What does it cost?
Tags:

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

The Pivot app creates sheets. So you can reference it in the same way you would any other sheet.

It is "per account" meaning that once your company has purchased the app, all licensed users can be granted access through the system admin settings.

You would have to reach out to your sales rep to get a cost estimate as it depends on the size of your account. Generally speaking a Small Business will pay less than a Large Enterprise.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

• Thank you Paul ... I'll reach out to our sales rep :-)