Why can I not choose "Is One Of" as an option when creating a filter in Dynamic View?

I am trying to add a filter to my Dynamic View of a report that shows current documents and when they will be reviewed. I am trying to add a filter that will allow me to choose multiple areas of focus for the documents however why I try to add a filter, I am not presented with the "Is One Of" option that would allow me to select multiple areas. I asked a coworker of mine to go into the Dynamic View to see if he could create the filter and he was able to do so. What is preventing me from accessing the "Is One Of" option in my filter???

Tags:

Answers

• Frank S.
    Frank S. ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Greetings @SASardy,

What is the column type for the information you are trying to filter?

Unless the column type is a multi-select field, I do not believe you will get that filter option within Dynamic view.

Frank Smith, PMP

Assistant Director | IT Special Projects Mgr.

Oregon Parks & Recreation Department

If my response helps, please mark it as an accepted answer. 😎

• SASardy
    SASardy ✭✭✭✭

Good morning Frank!

The field started as a Text field but I changed it to a multi-select dropdown and that did not work either. What was extremely confusing was that I was not able to select the "Is One Of" option but my co-worker (who is an Admin on the workspace" was able to.