Forms, is there a if then feature?

I am creating a form and I have a very long list of clients that i need to enter into a dropdown.

two things-

is there a way that i can create a if/then statement, if they select this client then the next field will populate with something, again i have a really long list.

and because the list is so long can they start typing in the field and it will pull up the client or will they have to search through the entire list?

Answers

• Kelly P.
    Kelly P. ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@crystal.schroeder

Unfortunately, all options will appear in the dropdown, but yes -- if they start typing in the field, the list will narrow.

One possible way to narrow the list would be to use conditional logic along with some helper columns. With this option, the form user would first answer a question such as "choose the option below that has the first letter of the client name" with a selection of A-E, F-J, etc. Then conditional logic would show the correct abbreviated list for the next question.

Hope this helps!

• thanks!

@Kelly P.

is there a way that i can create a if/then statement, if they select this client then the next field will populate with something, again i have a really long list.