How to write formula for?

Options

When Crew column is either LT_PAP_010/LT_ELK_006 I'd like to have the Coord/ Appt Status column present 🟒 for LT_PAP_010 and βœ… for LT_ELK_006 when Coord/ Appt Date contains a DATE or Order Type column contains READY.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Razetto
    Razetto ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer βœ“
    Options

@mromaire See if this formula works out. You can search for the emoji's online to change the ones I've used.

=IF(AND(Crew@row = "LT_PAP_010", OR(NOT(ISBLANK([Coord/ Appt Date]@row)), [Order Type]@row = "Ready")), "🟒", IF(AND(Crew@row = "LT_ELK_006", OR(NOT(ISBLANK([Coord/ Appt Date]@row)), [Order Type]@row = "Ready")), "βœ”οΈ", " Neither"))

Answers

• Razetto
    Razetto ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer βœ“
    Options

@mromaire See if this formula works out. You can search for the emoji's online to change the ones I've used.

=IF(AND(Crew@row = "LT_PAP_010", OR(NOT(ISBLANK([Coord/ Appt Date]@row)), [Order Type]@row = "Ready")), "🟒", IF(AND(Crew@row = "LT_ELK_006", OR(NOT(ISBLANK([Coord/ Appt Date]@row)), [Order Type]@row = "Ready")), "βœ”οΈ", " Neither"))

• mromaire
    mromaire ✭✭
    Options

=IF(AND(Crew@row = "LT_PAP_010", OR(NOT(ISBLANK([Coord/ Appt Date]@row)), [Order Type]@row = "Ready")), "🟒", IF(AND(Crew@row = "LT_ELK_006", OR(NOT(ISBLANK([Coord/ Appt Date]@row)), [Order Type]@row = "Ready")), "βœ…", " "))

This works perfect.

Can I add if Crew has wildcard LT in cell and no text in Crew Type column then Appt/ Coord Status would show 🟩

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!