How to manage content calendars in Smartsheet

Looking for some marketing data on usage of Smartsheet. Please help on how to use Smartsheet for creating and managing content calendars.

·      Creating and managing content calendars in Smartsheet

·      Utilizing Smartsheet for collaborative content creation

·      Managing approvals and revisions with Smartsheet

Answers

• David Tutwiler
    David Tutwiler Overachievers Alumni

@Sara_Cook I think you just did a webinar about this. Can you add anything here?

• Sara_Cook
    Sara_Cook Overachievers Alumni

Thanks @David Tutwiler - yes I did just do a webinar about this! @Kamya Pamnani - the Virtual User Group webinar was recorded and will be posted soon. But I can speak to a couple of your questions here.

For content calendars, I would recommend creating a report that pulls data from all sheets in your Marketing Workspace (or whatever workspace your content projects are in). You can set parameters to only pull certain rows off of your project sheets and then view your report in calendar view. That's what I do for our marketing calendar.

For collaborative content creation, I'd definitely recommend using the Proofing tool. You can turn any attachment into a proof and then have collaborative content on a single proof. Much better than sending a file around via email or IM. You can manage approvals and revisions from the Proof tool as well.

Hope that helps a bit!

• Kamya Pamnani
    Kamya Pamnani ✭✭✭✭

Thank you so much David for looping in Sara and thank you so much Sara for the explanation. Please share the User group recording here once available.