July Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge!

Options

Answers

• Ant
    Ant ✭✭
    Options

I enjoy spending time with family and friends. Walking, Biking and Binge Watching old TV Shows (currently into NYPD Blue - Season 4). 😊

• DanaR
    DanaR ✭✭
    Options

I volunteer at the local theater. Makes the arts easier and more accessible as well as seeing many shows myself.

• Charlene Stacy
    Charlene Stacy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Camping 🌼, while I can't say it is relaxing packing up and getting ready to go...but once you are set up and the campfire is ready the rest of the weekend is perfect.

• Susan Ross
    Susan Ross ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stargazing - I like to sit out on the back patio with my husband and pup and stargaze.

• Stefan
    Stefan ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well, how to narrow down ;-)

Traveling maybe most important, especially when combined with sailing/dragon boat paddling, photographing, hiking and swimming.

On normal days reading books (Bob Dylan bio currently), listening to new music, playing board games with my family and friends, having a long walk with our dog ... some more :-)

Smartsheet Consulting, Solution Building, Training and Support.

Projects for Processes and for People.

• Rebecca Carroll
    Rebecca Carroll ✭✭✭
    Options

I love to take spontaneous road trips on the weekends to visit new places. Find great restaurants and fudge (lol). Yes, I have gone on a road trip with friends for some good freshly made fudge. Most of the time, a great book or concert is my main way to relax and have fun.

• Shannon R.
    Shannon R. ✭✭
    Options

Absolutely love going to the theater to escape into a different reality - be it a play or musical, I always enjoy them!

• pweitzel
    pweitzel ✭✭
    Options

Spending time with my kids is my favorite past time!

• Beth B
    Beth B ✭✭✭
    Options

Spending time with my daughter and my critters: two pups, one cat, one tortoise!! And when it's all five at the same time, nothing better!!

• Chastity_Ortiz
    Chastity_Ortiz ✭✭
    Options

I'll agree with most, a good moment with nature, pets, and family....helps soothe the soul

Chastity Ortiz

Practice Manager

Trail Pet Hospital

• Kash
    Kash ✭✭✭
    Options

I enjoy volunteering with Scouts Canada, such a joy to see the little cubs master a skill :)

• Lisa Knizek
    Lisa Knizek ✭✭
    Options

I love to spend my free time watching British crime shows, playing video games and hanging out with my dogs!

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 07/26/23
    Options
  • Shimanta Roy
    Shimanta Roy ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Keeping aside the busy weekdays, I eagerly wait for the weekends when I can spend some time on travelling and restaurant hopping. As I got married recently after my 3-year long relationship, she always accompany me to our journeys and adventures. We live in a small country in South East Asia where we have got the longest sea beach on the planet. Though I love the hills most, we frequently visit the sea. Evening is most favorite time, when I love to see the sunsets whether it's from a rooftop restaurant, on the sea shore, or from a hill top!

• Gozam
    Gozam ✭✭
    Options

I'm a huge NBA fan and love sports in general. I'm a Longhorn (University of Texas graduate) and Spurs fan (San Antonio Spurs - we're getting Wemby from France which is so amazing) but live in San Diego so I'm a Padres fan too - grew up with sports in my DNA even through I'm not a Texan - born in Lakenheath, England.

When I recently went to Universal Studios Hollywood, I was treated to watching Victor Wembanyama in his opening Summer League debut as a rookie at the NBC Sports Bar & Grill.

I love listening to Bluegrass music in the summer too!

This discussion has been closed.