July Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge!

Options

Answers

• Gina McK
    Gina McK ✭✭✭
    Options

In my free time I enjoy traveling with my family

• Sravya Gupta
    Options

I love spending time with family - My 7 year old teaches me more than he learns from me 😂 I love reading - an interest shared by my son. My husband balances it by taking us outdoors - beach, park, just a walk - whatever is possible for the day.

• Maxwell Griffith
    Maxwell Griffith Employee Admin
    Options

Spending quality time with my Fiancé, Emily, and dog, Finn.

• Joe Goetschel
    Joe Goetschel ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I LOVE camping with my Wife and Kids.

Joe Goetschel | Smartsheet Director | SCS CLOUD - Smartsheet Partner

joe.goetschel@scscloud.com

Save My Contact

"The only real limitation of Smartsheet is the level of effort required to achieve your goal."

• Chris Proctor
    Options

Activities that bring me joy? Witnessing performers execute their perfect show. Teaching - helping someone finally "get it" and see that light in their eyes.

• MichaelTCA
    MichaelTCA ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I love creating and experimenting with different things. Testing the limits can be exciting and addicting. But usually when something happens correctly the first time, something went completely wrong. :)

Otherwise a couple of my favorite hobbies are surfing and fishing, which rarely happens anymore.

• ValerieSD
    ValerieSD ✭✭✭
    Options

My husband and I are AVID sports fans and have season tickets for four different spots: San Diego Padres, San Diego Gulls, and SDSU Aztec Football and Basketball. Spending time together at the games is my favorite way to spend time away from work!

• L_123
    L_123 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hunting, fishing, 3d printing, robotics.

I like making toys for my niece and nephews, and have made some fun ones. One of my favorite, albeit simpler, is a lithopane of the moon that has a color change LED in it so she can have nightlight that she picks the color of at night.

• Jake Gustafson
    Jake Gustafson ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

One of my favorite activities to recharge is CrossFit. I’m a sports person, so staying fit and active helps keep me conditioned for those other activities 🏒⚾️⚽️. CrossFit is really a mixed bag of challenges, very similar to work. There are workouts that I look forward to, hitting my strengths and keeping me in my comfort zone, then there are those that challenge me both physically and mentally. In hindsight, they generally aren’t so bad, like those procrastinated tasks at work or home. Probably should have just knocked those out rather than taking solitude in a Smartsheet. 🤣

In a couple weeks, I’ll be heading to my 3rd CrossFit Games in Madison, WI (as a volunteer & spectator 👀, not a competitor 🏋️). It’s an amazing experience and atmosphere with a great community 🤝, like this one. Below are a couple pictures from last years’ experience. The volunteer team I’m on handles coolers and there is a precise way they need to look 📐; in case they show up in media broadcasts 📽️. Like how I ensure the aesthetics of my Smartsheets are top-notch. The other is a glamor shot 📸 I got by giving a professional photographer cold water 💧. It was a good trade for me. Made his day.

• Rachel Martin
    Options

I enjoy traveling and trying new restaurants with my husband, listening to new music, going to concerts and jazz shows, attending football games, and spending time with family and friends.

• nfatolitis
    nfatolitis ✭✭✭✭
    Options

TSLCA - My kids are in the Tarpon Springs Leadership Conservatory - essentially the Tarpon Springs High School marching band. It consumes a lot of our time, but it is a great experience and it is amazing how the band director can motivate those kids to succeed.

• Felicia Nabors
    Felicia Nabors ✭✭✭
    edited 07/17/23
    Options

I am an avid reader. Reading allows me to decompress and escape into other worlds. I also love traveling and being an amateur photographer. Also, this year I have been to multiple concerts.

• Chamudi Withanawasam
    Options

Travelling... As long as there are no walls around me and a roof over my head I'm happy..

• kadir01
    kadir01 ✭✭✭
    Options

When I'm not creating solutions with Smartsheet, I enjoy engaging in a variety of activities. Here are a few things I like to do in my free time:

Reading: I love diving into books mostly in genres like non-fiction and science. It's a great way to relax and expand my knowledge.

Outdoor Activities: I enjoy spending time outdoors, whether it's going for a hike, playing sports, or simply taking a walk in nature. It helps me rejuvenate and clear my mind.

• Charlene Stacy
    Charlene Stacy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I love walking, usually, I try to get in 1.5-2 miles a day. It helps to clear my head, gets me off the computer, and activates the endorphins 😄

This discussion has been closed.