Use of Surface Pro for Form Photos

Has anyone had luck adding photos through a form using a Surface Pro? The only way I can make it work is to take the photo with the device and then upload it to the document. When we use our phone or iPad, we can take a photo directly in the form and it will add it as an attachment on the row when it sends it to the sheet. I know it is a different operating system than a regular mobile device, and that might be the problem. However, we just bought 4 Surface Pro's right before we got Smartsheet, so I would like to somehow make these work for staff that doesn't like using the small phone screen when working away from their desktop.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Regina

Answers

• Hamza1
    Hamza1 Moderator

Hi @rshelnutt,

There currently isn’t a way to add photos through a form using a Surface Pro device. When you have a moment, please submit your feature request to the Product team by creating an Idea post in the Smartsheet Product Feedback and Ideas topic.

This will allow other Smartsheet users to see and vote on your idea! The top-voted posts in this category are reviewed monthly by the Product team and you'll receive an email notification if a status changes for a post you've created or voted on.

Thanks,

Hamza