Update/Change a Template

Is there a way to edit/update a template without using the template to create a sheet, editing the sheet, and saving as a new template? This process creates additional templates that might have to be renamed and then removed. I'm looking for something that makes the process a little easier.

Thanks!

Regina

Best Answer

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Unfortunately not, but I do see how it could be handy to be able to just adjust the template itself. Feel free to browse the Product Ideas tab at the top of this page. If someone else has already submitted the idea, you can add your vote. If no one has already, you can submit it yourself and give others the ability to add their votes.

Either way, please post a link to the idea to this thread so that others searching for the same thing can easily locate the idea and add their vote.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Unfortunately not, but I do see how it could be handy to be able to just adjust the template itself. Feel free to browse the Product Ideas tab at the top of this page. If someone else has already submitted the idea, you can add your vote. If no one has already, you can submit it yourself and give others the ability to add their votes.

Either way, please post a link to the idea to this thread so that others searching for the same thing can easily locate the idea and add their vote.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

• rshelnutt
    rshelnutt ✭✭✭✭

Thank you, Paul. I have submitted an enhancement suggestion.

Regina